Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 in Review: A to Z

I wanted to do a year in review and I thought an alphabetical list would be fun. So here are some of my favorite 2012 moments:
A--Apple Picking in Charlottesville
B--Benjamin turned 2!
C--Calming Caddy for Henry
D--Dance Recital for Frances
E--Eucharist-As in Frances' First
F--Frances turned 9!
G--This giraffe story is still a favorite in our house
H--Henry turned 5!
I--"Ice cream" and other words we can't say in our house
J--JMU is the place to be and I spent a full year at this amazing job!
K--Ken is teaching the kids how to dance
L--Laundry, laundry, laundry! Does it ever end!?
M--Meals and menus made a big difference in our evening chaos
N--New schools were started this Fall
O--Ordination of Fr. Joe
P--Pumpkin patches were visited (3 times!)
Q--Quiet time was much appreciated
R--Riding horses was one of Frances' favorite summer activities
S--Strawberry picking was a blast!
T--Triathlon fun for the boys
U--Unlucky numbers were mine for the PowerBall jackpot
V--Violin lessons were started by Frances:
W--Wedding chaos ensued (3 kids in one wedding was more fun than I thought possible!)
X--Xpress, As in Candy cane Express-The fun train we got to ride on
Y--Yummy recipes can be found here

Z--Zoo fun in Richmond

3 comments :

  1. What a beautiful family and the video was adorable! Loved the little one singing his abc's to get equal time! I just stopped by from SITS to say hello; hope you find time to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Eva! I'm off to check out your blog!

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute idea for a year in review!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...