Friday, October 5, 2012

She's Turning 9 and Feeling Fine

1. What is your favorite color? Gold
2. What is your favorite toy? My [Disney Princess Cupcake] oven
3. What is your favorite fruit? Mandarin oranges
4. What is your favorite tv show? Mike the Knight, Bubble Guppies, and Doc McStuffins
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Pizza and hot dogs
6. What is your favorite outfit?  My batarina costume
7. What is your favorite game? Spotlight
8. What is your favorite snack? Chips
9. What is your favorite animal? Horses
10. What is your favorite song? Baa Baa Black Sheep & Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat
11. What is your favorite book? Secrets of Droon and Magic Tree House
12. Who is your best friend? Robert
13. What is your favorite cereal? Regular Cheerios
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride bikes
15. What is your favorite drink? Sprite
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Bunny, Pink, and Puppy
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A veterinarian

Frances,
You are the child that made me a mother.  You are my Frances, my Princess, my big girl, my Francy-Pants (don't get mad; you are).  You get all my "firsts" as a mom (except a few select boy ones).  You are smart and funny and confident. You do your own thing and don't worry about what other people think.  I love snuggling with you. I love girl-time.  I love watching you grow and learning more about you every day. You love God, your brothers, your family, all animals (but especially horses), learning new things and doing projects.  You have grown so much in the past year and part of me wants to hold on to the little snuggley "you" but the other part of me can't wait to see the amazing woman you are becoming. I love you, sweet girl. Happy birthday!!


Frances turns 4!
Frances turns 5!
Frances turns 6!
Frances turns 7!
Frances turns 8!

4 comments :

  1. You made me cry Rabia!! She made me a Grandma!! Or was that you? You and Ken are doing a great job with your family. Love and prayers to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa B says Happy Birthday!!
    And here are the lyrics to your song:

    Twinkle, twinkle, little bat!
    How I wonder what you're at!

    Up above the world you fly,
    Like a tea tray in the sky.

    Twinkle, twinkle, little bat!
    How I wonder what you're at!

    From Alice & Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. aWhat a beautiful birthday post! Your oldest baby is growing up fast! You're an awesome mommy! I hope Frances has the best birthday yet!

    P.S.- can't wait to see the cake :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And her words to Baa Baa Black Sheep:
    Baa, baa, black sheep
    Have you and wool?
    Yes, sir, yes, sir.
    Three bags full.
    One for my master
    One for my dame.
    One for the little boy
    WHO LIVES DOWN THE DRAIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...