Sunday, September 9, 2012

Baby Giraffe


"G'raffe! G'raffe!"


 This morning as I was sitting on the couch trying to wake up, the boys were climbing on me and playing with some animals. Frances was sitting on the dining room step reading a book. Benjamin looked up at me and said, "I'n a baby g'raffe."
Not to be outdone in the"animal impersonating" department, Henry said, "I'm a baby doggie! I'm a puppy."  Then they continued to climb around on my lap. 
At some point, they both noticed Frances crawling in from the dining room and started laughing. She said, "Meow. Meow!"and kept crawling toward the couch. Henry leaned over and started barking at her. Ever the copycat, Benjamin climbs over to the edge of the couch and growled, "G'raffe! G'raffe!"

What did you think a giraffe said??

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...