Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Fill Ins

1. Let me get the living room vacuumed tonight.
2. I have been going through (and getting rid of) lots of stuff.
3. Listen here: This year is all about paring down possessions.
4. That's what I'm talking about!
5. When I was younger, I thought more was better.
6. Now that makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Ken cooking dinner, tomorrow my plans include getting my kids back from Grandma and Grandpa and Sunday, I want to watch the Epiphany pageant at Mass!

Friday Fill Ins are a great way to meet other bloggers and stretch your brain.  Check it out and play along here:   

3 comments :

  1. You can come over and vacuum my house when you get finished :)

    I have been procrastinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vacuumed the dining room 2 nights in a row! I've yet to get to the living room, though. Maybe tonight...

    Great answers! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go through and get rid of some stuff too......maybe tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...