Monday, April 30, 2012

Benjamin Turns 2!

We had Benjamin's birthday party on the Sunday after his birthday. He loves trains (coo-coos) so that's the design I went with for his cake.  I think it turned out pretty well. 
 


 He got a new bike helmet to go with his new bike. He wasn't interested in the helmet when he first unwrapped it, but as soon as he saw the bike, he dug it back out and wanted it on!  He left it on for the rest of the party!  Even while he mowed the carpet!!
 My mom thought it would be a good time to get some family pictures taken. The kids didn't necessarily agree, but they did cooperate briefly.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...