Thursday, June 19, 2014

PenniesDimes From Heaven

Yesterday I was having a discussion with a friend at Vacation Bible School. We were talking about how God speaks to us through various means.  She finds feathers in very un-feathery places that remind her of a loss ten years ago.  I told her that I frequently find pennies on the ground, much like the "pennies from heaven" that people often refer to.  However, I joked with her that on occasion, when things are really out of whack, I find dimes.  It's like God shouting ten times as loud...
"I GOT THIS!!!"

So you'll never guess what I found last night when I was folding some laundry!
This morning I initiated a very overdue conversation and got the closure I had been looking for.  It's kind of like when you're playing a game and you get to the point where you recognize that there's no way to win, so you might as well start over.  Or, when you played video games as a kid and the screen got all those lines through it and you had to take out the cartridge, blow on it, and start again. 

Does God ever have to whack you upside the head, or is that just me??

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...