Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hump Day Hook Up: A Day Off

I'm hooking up another blast from the past for Hump Day Hook Up.  This five-year old post is from June 2008.  I had fewer kids, a different job, and a different schedule; but it's still nice to have a day together as a family.  We haven't gotten out the kiddie pool this year, but we have played in the sprinkler.  I should also note, that I just threw out that umbrella last week when I was cleaning the garage.

Click the picture below to hook up your own post from the past:
A Mother Life

3 comments :

  1. These are always so great...we need to remember next week to join in! :)-The Dose Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun looking at your kids when they were so young! I can't believe 2008 is FIVE years ago!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...