Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Disney, Part 2: The Outtakes

Yesterday I posted some of my favorite shots from our trip to Disney World. Today I thought I'd post some of the funny shots I found while going through my camera.

The first night there, I dropped something while unpacking. This is the note I found under the bed!

 Benjamin getting ready for Sea World.
 Ben trying to hold up the Epcot ball.
 Benjamin refusing to have his picture taken with the penguins.
 Benjamin refusing to have his picture taken in front of Cinderella's castle.
 The turtle we saw at our resort the morning we were leaving for Sea World.  We got the kids out of the car to look at it, got back in and drove back to the hotel parking lot to meet up with Ken's dad.  As we were pulling in to the space I said, "Well kids, did you enjoy Sea World?"  Henry looked out the window, saw the hotel and started to cry because he really thought that was all he was going to get!
 Everybody's favorite part of vacation: unpacking!!

P.S. In case you're wondering...Benjamin had an excellent time on our vacation.  He just doesn't like having his picture taken!

5 comments :

  1. Man, I need to take a vacation somewhere! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahahahaha...that picture of Benjamin refusing to have his picture taken with the penguins...and then again at the castle! OMG...that is ADORABLE!!! If you do one of those Christmas cards with multiple photos you should totally use that penguin photo in the montage. It's just so hysterical and dear!!! --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute! They remind me of bloopers at the end of movies. :) Glad you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I have a little guy who sometimes loves having his picture taken and other times wants nothing to do with it. So funny that he really thought that's all he was getting of Sea World. All of that work just to see a turtle. :) I second Ashley's comment - it reminds me of bloopers at the end of movies. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that note under the bed - that is awesome. And the photos of Benjamin not wanting to have his picture taken are precious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...