Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I saw a lot of funny videos on YouTube last night when I couldn't sleep.
2. What's in that bag??...just a hint, please!
3. Once in a while it's nice to have some time to myself.
4. I have neglected that in times past.
5. The road led places I wasn't expecting, but it has been an interesting journey.
6. The world always looks more beautiful in the morning light.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Mass with Julie and her kiddos, tomorrow my plans include a Christmas crafting marathon and Sunday, I want to go have lunch with my Mommy for her birthday!

What's popular this week??
Mega Millions
The Garbage Truck
And a post about my New Feed

If you want to play along with Friday Fill Ins, head over here: 

10 comments :

  1. May I come have a crafting marathon? I have no crafting friends around here any longer! :( Plus with having three boys...no one wants to. Waaah!

    So... when you were on YouTube did you click on one thing...watch it and then look at all the other links on the right hand side and just keep that up. I've done that ... do one for "snoring puppy" and then you'll get some adorable and hilarious results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to call it a trip down the rabbit hole. I watch one thing and then click on the next and the next until I've forgotten where I started!!

      Delete
  2. I remember when I was a kid and you always tried to get a peek in the bags that my mother brought home to see what toys she got me for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only bags we have so far are bags the kids brought home from school. They have a fun store where the kids get to use school money to buy gifts for family and friends. It's an awesome program, I need to post about it soon!

      Delete
  3. Like the #3 answer, Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a Saturday to myself this weekend and I got a lot done!

      Delete
  4. Happy Crafting Weekend! I mended four chains today and tomorrow is my crafting day, too. I'll think of you being all crafty and having a wonderful time of it. Watch out with the hot glue though. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No hot glue this time around. The scariest thing I dealt with was some acrylic resin for some coasters, but they turned out fine the second time around-just stinky because I had to bring them in from the rain!

      Delete
  5. I like watching videos of babies laughing on YouTube. Makes my day go a little better and helps me smile.

    Happy Birthday to your Mommy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon. We spent a wonderful day with her yesterday!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...