Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Feed

Howdy Folks!
I was having some issues with the feeds for my blog (which you will understand if you are a subscriber), so I changed a few things around. That may mean you will have to re-subscribe to the feeds here. It may also mean that you won't even get a notification that I posted this.  :(
If you are a subscriber, please re-subscribe and then let me know everything is working okay on your end.
If you are not a subscriber, then please consider doing so, so you don't miss out on any cute pictures of my kids or fascinating stories of our wacky life!!

You know you'd miss these guys!

And you'd never find out why Bobby is in the cabinet.

And I know you're dying to know what Benjamin is up to here!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...