Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Mondays are back!!!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Praise the Lord! Stellan is home, and his MckMama is (mostly) back to her normal same ole self!
I have had a hard week because of a fundraising auction that our preschool put together, so I have lots of really good "Bad Mommy" stories. Of course, none of this actually happened:
  • My kids did NOT sleep in their clothes at all this week.
  • They also did NOT eat dinner past 8:00 ever. Especially not two or three times.
  • They did NOT eat chicken nuggets twice in the same day, either, But if that had happened, they would have at least been from two different restaurants.
  • I did NOT act like a total &!T@# to my husband and mother because I was tired and cranky.
  • I also did NOT make any mental lists about how much (or more appropriately; how little) other people helped with the auction so that I could grumble about it in my head and be mad at them.
This week is looking up and I iwll be going on a much needed retreat the next two days, so I will hopefully come back well rested and full of perspective.

1 comment :

  1. Awe Rabia! :) I'm so glad Not Me Mondays are back!! :) Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...