Saturday, May 2, 2009

My New Landscaping Crew

I hired a new landscaping crew. I meant to check their references before they started, but I just didn't have time. While they did show up on time, I am not really sure about their dress code...
Also, I am not sure that they actually knew how to use the tools they brought.


The girl seemed to be significantly more useful than the boy, but they still didn't get a whole lot of work done. She did not seem to know how to split logs, but that wasn't really why I hired them in the first place. In the end, they did get the hang of it, and I appreciated all the effort.
Also, not that anyone is keeping track, but our lawn is shorter than the neighbor's!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...