Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday

MckMama is headed out on a cruise this week, but she promised she would auto-post her "Not Me Monday" before she left. I haven't posted one in a while, but since I am in a blogging mood, I thought I would give it another try.



  • This past week I did not help my daughter dress up my son in a princess dress, wig, hat and shades. And you wouldn't be able to fine the pictures here if you looked.
  • I most certainly did not serve canned fruit to my family straight out of the can twice this week . That would just be lazy!!
  • I did not do laundry at 2 am because I couldn't sleep.
  • I also did not pretend to be asleep when my hubby came to bed so that I could try and sleep longer instead of talking to him.
  • I absolutely did not take a shower and then put on clean pajama pants for the day. Even if I had done such a thing, I would never have gone out in public afterwards!
How about you? What have you not done lately?

2 comments :

  1. LOL, I used to dress my little brother up in my dresses....back in the day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great not me monday I sometimes can't sleep either but i think I would watch a movie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...