Thursday, April 17, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Bunny Chasing

Whew! It's been a rough week! I made it to Thursday, though, and I'm off work tomorrow.  That doesn't really mean I'll be less busy, it just means I'll be busy in a different place!  Since I'm trying to remove stress from myself, I decided to pull a post out of the archives for today.  It seems fitting with Easter almost here, that this post is about bunnies; chasing them to be specific.  Originally posted back in 2008, this past time has been a bit overlooked lately.  Hopefully, the weather warms up and the work load lessens enough that we can get back to our evening walks. And Frances can teach Benjamin the finer points of bunny chasing.

Bunny Chasing: A Tutorial

Starring Frances, aged 4

Since many of you have asked...ok, well no one really asked, but I always get funny looks when I talk about bunny chasing. Anyway, I thought I would describe it in more detail in the hopes that this up and coming sport may some day make it all the way to the Olympics.


Step 1: Put on your bunny chasing shoes. (Pretty much anything but princess dress-up shoes.)


Step 2: Get your flashlight. What? It's not dark outside? That's okay, bring it anyway.


Step 3: Find a nice calm place to walk where there are no cars.


Step 4: Look for bunnies.


Step 5: RUN!!!!!


Step 6: Rest. Repeat.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...