Thursday, February 13, 2014

My First Vlog: On Why I Don't Vlog

This year seems to be the year that I am stepping outside my comfort zone and doing things I've never done before.  I've set up a meeting and pitched a large fundraising idea to someone I'd never met before.  I've volunteered to sit on a panel to discuss a topic near and dear to my heart. And today I am inviting all of you over for a peek at my house.  I've made a vlog!  Not to be confused with blogging, vlogging is a term that indicates a video web log.  Also, don't get it mixed up with clogging or flogging as autocorrect tends to do:

My friend Lydia vlogs.  She has this great music in her videos. It makes the kids come running.  Henry thinks it's hysterical and he always wants me to keep playing it.  Jennifer vlogs too.  She's got some great tips for vlogging here.  Those tips helped inspire me to try this out and see what happens.

So here it goes. Let me know what you think! But be gentle.  And no comments about the laundry...I'm looking at you MOM!
Please tell me I'm not the only one to decorate with clean laundry!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...