Monday, July 13, 2009

MckLinky Blog Hop

3 Things You Did Not Know About Me:

  • I still have (and wear) many of the same clothes I had in high school. I am not in to fashion or styles and as long as something fits and does not have holes in it, I am good with that.
  • Two of the things I enjoy most in this world are being a mother and teaching. It's an awesome thing that I can do both at the same time. I am fortunate to have a job that is flexible enough to allow me lots of time to spend with my kids throughout the day while still interacting with and forming the minds of young children.
  • I am an html cheater. I like using it and know enough to impress a few people, but really most of the time I look up what codes I need to know in order to use them. I don't do anything fancy, but I feel a small amount of satisfaction in being able to speak to my computer. >MckLinky Blog Hop
  • 2 comments :

    1. Poppin'over from Brown Couch Events
      browncouchevetnts.blogspot.com

      and Comfort Joy Designs
      comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

      Deborah

      P.S.
      You are invited to my Stella & Dot Jewelry Party happening all week at Comfort Joy Designs! Hope to see you there!

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...