Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy birthday to ME!!

37 Things that Make me Happy for my Birthday


  1. Another year to celebrate God's blessings!
  2. My wonderful husband
  3. Frances
  4. Henry
  5. Benjamin
  6. My mom and dad
  7. My brothers
  8. Friends
  9. Extended family
  10. Getting the day off for my birthday! (Thanks JMU!)
  11. 3-day weekends
  12. Sunshine
  13. Snow melting (good riddance!)
  14. Yummy donuts for a pre-birthday dessert
  15. Shopping day with my Mommy
  16. this goofy picture my brother sent me
  17. getting to walk to school with Henry
  18. text messages
  19. facebook notifications
  20. Lucky Friday the 13th
  21. finding fun summer camps for the kids
  22. SPRING is coming
  23. flowers are trying
  24. packages in the mail
  25. cards and letters
  26. seeing the sunrise in the mornings on my way to work
  27. still having sunlight in the evenings when we get home
  28. walks around the neighborhood
  29. splashing in puddles
  30. TV time with Ken at night
  31. hugs and kisses before bedtime
  32. birds chirping
  33. the smell of dirt when you plant seeds
  34. giggles
  35. family game time
  36. my birthday crown
  37. good deeds
Tweet: Do a good deed for @MamaRabia 's birthday! http://ctt.ec/f114b+
Won't you do a good deed for my birthday today? It would really make my day! What makes you happy?

26 comments :

  1. What a great list! I love your birthday crown! Have a very happy birthday, Rabia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tweeted for you and Happy Birthday, my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I want a donut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Rabia! I will do a good deed for your birthday the next time I have a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness you know how I love doughnuts, so to me no birthday is complete without one! Happy birthday Rabia and may I just say that you rock that crown, I would wear it tomorrow as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie @ Pick Any TwoMarch 13, 2015 at 8:34 PM

    Happy, happy birthday!!! Love the birthday crown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have had a super birthday!!! Love that you get the day off - great place to work for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen @ BakingInATornadoMarch 14, 2015 at 9:33 AM

    I'm so glad you had a great birthday. Love the tiara picture, not just because you're wearing a tiara, but for the big smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. StacySewsandSchoolsMarch 14, 2015 at 7:55 PM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated happy birthday Rabia!!! So much to be thankful for. Hope you enjoyed your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The crown suits you! Looks like you were Queen for the Day

    ReplyDelete
  12. The doughnuts? Look divine.
    Your brother? Seems hilarious.
    Happy Birthday, Rabia! Sorry I'm so late. Data entry at all.
    Your crown is divine. Scarlet approved. And the sunlight late in the day right now is really making my world!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually thought of you and your love of goodies while I was eating them! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Rea! I had an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's what birthdays are for, right? Being Queen for the Day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The doughnuts WERE divine.
    My brother IS hilarious.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. 37 things that make you happy :-)
    Best wishes on your birthday - glad you had such a wonderful time with your family and friends :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. 3 day weekends, a fitting crown, melting snow, those donuts and ALL the blessings you listed? You have an amazing list! Love that you focused on the things that make your days worthwhile & I truly hope you had a splendid birthday Rabia ❤🎈🎉

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks, Tamara! I know it doesn't seem to be common with women, but I *love* my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My birthday weekend was spectacular, Jennifer! I really enjoyed it. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...