Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Fill Ins

1. I use my iPad too much!
2. The Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies.
3. It's FRIDAY!!!
4. Yesterday it was time for my SITS day!
5. I said "Good morning", and then he said "Grr...Grumble, grumble..."
6. Tacos are what I'm craving right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to running some errands and getting some work done on my last night to myself, tomorrow my plans include getting my kids back from Grandma and Grandpa and Sunday, I want to go to Mass and relax with my family!

Happy Friday! If you like Friday Fill Ins and want to play along, you can check out the host's page here:

3 comments :

  1. The Princess Bride is a great movie. I haven't meet anyone who doesn't like it!

    It was your SITS day yesterday?? I usually follow along with that but missed it yesterday and I can't believe it was a blogger I already follow. :) Hope it was a terrific day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love The Princess Bride, it has a great cast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop rhyming... I mean it!
    Anybody want a peanut?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...