Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins

Well, there are no new Fill-Ins today, but that's okay because I didn't get to do last week's set.  It all works out in the end, right?

1. Paisley matches anything, according to Frances.
2. I got a new purple hat for Christmas and I love wearing it!
3. Where is Spring?? I can't wait for it to get here!
4. Will winter never end?
5. Sometimes, less is just what you have to put up with for a while.
6. I do not like Grey Poupon.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Children's Stations of the Cross , tomorrow my plans include getting some major housework done and Sunday, I want to go to Mass with my family and then relax at home!






If you want to play along, visit the host here: 

6 comments :

  1. "Sometimes less is just something you put up with for awhile" Love that one! So, so true!! --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what...? Where is Spring? I'm with you on that one. So is my heat bill. Smh. Visiting from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm not sure where Spring is because it already feels like Summer here! 82°F today! I love number 5, also. Perfect answer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you seem to know what grey poupon is!! Here its just turned into Autumn, but summer keeps on. The best thing is the evenings are cool at last. Hope the housework doesn't overwhelm you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you get your housework done? Funny, after I did the paisley one... I noticed it EVERYWHERE!!! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like Grey Poupon either! I do like mustard, though. It always tasted too bitter or rotten to me. I was constantly checking expiration dates even if it was brand new.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...