Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ten on Tuesday -Columbus Day

Happy Columbus Day!!

Whatever your feelings on Columbus Day, it is never-the-less a holiday in the US. Let's celebrate discoveries today!!


10 Things I have Discovered

  1. That I can do a lot of things if I just set my mind to it.
  2. That following a toddler's directions can still lead to "you do it wong!" no matter how well you listen.
  3. That a great place for second hand clothes (for me) is at the Salvation Army Thrift Store.
  4. $5 under the couch when I rearranged the living room!
  5. That having children changes your life dramatically.
  6. Everybody has secrets.
  7. If you take the time to change your attitude about things, you can improve most situations.  
  8. Anything worth having in life, is worth working hard for.
  9. Looking back, all of my trials have been growing pains.
  10. God answers all of our prayers.  He just uses His own wisdom and timing; not ours.

1 comment :

  1. Oh! I love how you turned Columbus Day on it's head a bit to talk about discoveries. I'm with you about following the toddler's direction - I'm always wrong no matter what!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...