Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Seeing is believing.
2. It's never to late to learn something new.
3. According to Benjamin; cold, left-over chicken nuggets are for breakfast.
4. As we finish up this first week of school, I am excited for my kids' school year.
5. I associate weekends with fun and relaxing, but I always end up cranky and exhausted.
6. Long ago the internet didn't exist and people actually accomplished things.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night with the kids, tomorrow my plans include not much of anything and Sunday, I want to go to Mass and spend some time with my family!

Play along here:   

1 comment :

  1. I just wanted to be contrary in my answer to question #1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...