Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

1. When I heard Mandisa's Good Morning this morning I got really pumped for the day!
2. Today's weather makes me want to get outside (but it's supposed to rain this weekend).
3. Get ready for the weekend!
4.Home is where I love to spend time.
5. Hands make lots of good art projects for Mommy and Grandma.
6. It is wrong to put anybody down.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a movie with the kiddos, tomorrow my plans include getting some more organizing done and Sunday, I want to relax and spend time with my family!

You can see other responses and play along here:

4 comments :

  1. I enjoyed your answers. I read your other blog and I'm a new follower. I couldn't make a comment. We are pilgrims on this earth for sure. Ephesians tells us we are a heavenly people. This world is not our home. I love your your blog. Have a great weekend. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words, Doylene. The other blog has a few different authors, but I am glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it all goes as you have planned. Thank you for sharing. Please visit my blog

    http://malenadugroup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Organizing - That's what I need to do around here!
    Have fun :)
    xo
    jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...