Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Go ahead, there's some work here for you too.
2. Christmas stuff still in the dining room??  I'll get that soon!
3. Don't worry, the kids will be out of the way.
4. My parents have them for the day.
5. Pretty much the weekend, actually.
6. And you're stuck with me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going our to dinner to celebrate hubby's birthday, tomorrow my plans include cleaning, cleaning, cleaning and Sunday, I want to finish cleaning and watch the Super Bowl!

Click below to play along or see more Friday Fill-Ins:

2 comments :

  1. Love how you tell a story with your fill-ins.

    Three Cheers for Football.

    Thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother and sister-in-law have their grandchildren this weekend (10, 8 & 5 + their dog and hamster). My brother "was" planning on relaxing and watching the Superbowl game.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...