Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

1. It's time to get this Friday started, so we can get this week over with!
2. Rise and shine  ... and don't forget the smiles!
3. I'm trying to get back into the habit of blogging and recording our family's memories.
4. "Mommy, are all Princesses' daddies kings?", that was the last funny comment I received.
5. Please send me a housekeeper--STAT!
6. I hope the people I work with like me, cause I'm in it for the long haul.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hubby cooking dinner, tomorrow my plans include a birthday party for a friend and Sunday, I want to teach Children's Church and then spend the day with my family!

4 comments :

  1. You seem a bit stressed Fabia. Need a break? Enjoy your weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SMILE!

    enjoy your weekend starting from hubby's cooked dinner, a birthday party and family day!

    have a great one! :)

    Just Love Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not stressed at all-quite the opposite actually! Things are great and I am excited for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...