Saturday, May 23, 2009

Random Picture Challenge

This Saturday's random picture challenge is from the
16th picture folder,
28th picture.
Click the picture above to join in the fun!


This picture is from last year's Gus Bus birthday Bash. Stacey and I took all five kids out to the JMU Convocation Center Parking lot. I blogged about it then, but this is a picture I didn't choose to use. We had a great time and are saddened to hear that the economy has had a negative effect on the Gus Bus program. They might not be able to continue their mission of reading to children in at-risk populations. If you live locally and hear of one of their fundraisers, please do what you can to help out. This is an AWESOME program that needs to stay on the road!

2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...