Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Picture Challenge

11th folder
or
September 2007
11th picture







Rolando had his 4th birthday at Chick-Fil-A in September 2007. Heidy invited a bunch of kids from the Day School. Heather brought Madison and this was the picture I snapped. I haven't seen Madison in a while, but she sure is a cutie!! Heather works at a different center now and I talk to her on the phone once in a while, but don't see her often either. Actually, Heidy and her family moved to North Carolina and then Miami some time ago, so haven't seen them either. This certainly was a walk down memory lane!!

Click on the picture all the way at the top if you would like to play along!

3 comments :

  1. Cute picture!! i love the ice cream face!!
    My daughter is crazy about chic fil a...oh, ok, I'll admit it...so am I!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww isn't she beautiful. Luv the look on her face. too cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by http://www.askbecca.com today! Madison sure is a cutie! The look on her face says she is purely happy!

    Becca

    Please visit me at http://www.askbecca.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...