Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I'm working out, I'm getting in shape, I feel much better.
2. Why do I have so much laundry and not a chance to do it.
3. How does this economy work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put lotion on my dry skin.
5. I consider myself lucky because I am a child of God.
6. One day we’ll see the results of all our decisions.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being home, tomorrow my plans include making chili and going to the Lenten program at church and Sunday, I want to relax with my family!


2 comments :

  1. Mmmm...chili :-D

    What are you giving up for Lent? That's not a practice with our denomination, but because our daughter has Catholic friends, she's thinking of doing it. She's giving up junk food other than pop and cake (so she can have a friend's birthday cake if she's invited to the party, for one thing LOL!).

    Thanks for the visit :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting! I like your answers - I remember the feeling of #1, but it's a pre-Christmas memory, oops, I need to get back to the gym! :o)

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...