Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Give me a laptop and I'll waste lots of time.
2. Whenever I am tired, I am a real *****.
3. I wish I didn't procrastinate so much.
4. Graciela's guacamole was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world is a privalege.
6. Other than this one, Cake Wrecks is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Youth Council meeting, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with the teens and Sunday, I want to come home to my family again!



3 comments :

  1. Love your answer to # 5, I so agree. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers - I totally agree with 1,2,3 and 5!
    Have agreat weekend.
    My answers here:
    http://holisticknitter.blogspot.com/2009/02/friday-fill-in-112.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree with your 1, 2 and your no. 5 is lovely - more of us need to remember that!

    Thanks for stopping by mine :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...