Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Please don't tell me that I am awake at 4:30 again!
2. Can you sleep past 4:30 in the morning? Because I can't!!
3. The color green makes me want to see Spring!
4. I have a craving for sleep.
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it all the time.
6. Eyes are the supposed to be closed right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with Ken for his birthday, tomorrow my plans include Ian's 3rd birthday party and Sunday, I want to get some cleaning done!


3 comments :

  1. 4:30 am is very early!

    Sounds like you have a birthday weekend planned! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awake at 4:30!? I actually slept last night--amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 4:30 is very early. I love to sleep so I can easily sleep past 4:30, hee hee. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sounds like you have a great weekend ahead filled with b-days. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...