Thursday, August 7, 2008

Swimming Pool!

Every Thursday this summer we have taken the day care kids to the pool at Gypsy Hill. They have a really large shallow end where the kids can jump around and play and still be safe. All of the kids get in the water; most of them will put their faces in the water and a few of them can even swim. Here are some pictures and video I took today. This first one is Frances going under the water effortlessly.

The next one is Hunter and some of the boys running around.

For some reason, I can't upload any still photos right now, so check back.

2 comments :

  1. Aren't ya gonna miss my little wild child. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than you know! But he promises to come back for holidays and snow days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...