Thursday, October 5, 2017

Fourteen and Fabulous!

I feel like it's been a while since I did any personal posts. But today is a special day and I can't pass it up. My baby girl, the one who made me a mother, is 14 today! She started the day by getting out of bed all by herself!! Ten minutes late, but I'll take it. We were still late leaving the house though because she had to pack a lunch for her field trip today.

Instead of sitting down with her to down her birthday interview, I actually handed her a copy of the questions in the van and let her write her own answers! Things adjust and change as you get older, right??




She certainly has. She's becoming more responsible. She's my go-to babysitter most of the time now. She gets dinner ready and the table set on soccer nights since she's home and we're not. She carries a purse. It has makeup in it. She puts earbuds in her phone and zones out to music in the car. She sits in the front seat unless Ken and I are together.

We laughed together as she answered her interview questions, though. Some of the answers have stayed exactly the same. I guess she's still my baby girl deep down inside!

1. What is your favorite color? blue
2. What is your favorite toy? "Toys? I don't really play with toys that much."
3. What is your favorite fruit? grapes...or raspberries
4. What is your favorite tv show? "I have three...or five!" Project Me, Mighty Med, Liv and Maddie, Miraculous, Best Friends Whenever
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Pizza
6. What is your favorite outfit? My Hogwarts uniforms with boots
7. What is your favorite game? Clue Master Detective
8. What is your favorite snack? Goldfish and Cheezits
9. What is your favorite animal? Horse
10. What is your favorite song? "Can I just say "Hamilton'?"
11. What is your favorite book? Harry Potter, Unwanteds, Percy Jackson, Prince of Tennis
12. Who is your best friend? Jocelyn
13. What is your favorite cereal? plain Cheerios
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Read
15. What is your favorite drink? Root beer
16. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving and Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? "I don't have time to list everything here!"
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Plain bagel with cream cheese
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Salisbury steak, asparagus, and mashed potatoes
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?A rocket scientist

Wanna compare previous answers?

Frances turns 4!
Frances turns 5!
Frances turns 6!
Frances turns 7!
Frances turns 8!
Frances turns 9!
Frances turns 10!
Frances turns 11!
Frances turns 12!
Frances turns 13!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...