Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Fill Ins

1. One time, I saw a man dressed in a chipmunk costume getting on to an elevator. Ken says it was the champagne talking, but I disagree!
2. Listening to my kids talk in bed is something that makes me smile.
3. Seven words I love: Dinner's ready; laundry's done; house is clean. (Not that those words ever get spoken at my house!)
4. I love to look at snow; I hate to drive in it.
5. I looked out the window today and saw that the sun was already up.
6. I am at a loss for words on this one, and that's saying something!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to leftovers and movie night, tomorrow my plans include seeing Treasa and Stacey and Sunday, I want to get some housework done while Henry's on his playdate!
You can play along here: 
Make sure to leave a comment, so I can visit you too!

5 comments :

  1. "man dressed in a chipmunk costume" Hopefully, there were no big cats around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at #1....

    A LOT! BWAHAHAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet the champagne made the chipmunk costume a stronger memory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love number one - that would make me question myself too. And don't children come up with the most amazing things when they don't think you're listening? I'm looking forward to your next Friday Fill In.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...