Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fore!!

There is a new-ish indoor mini golf place in town that I have been meaning to go to.  We even had plans a few weeks back that got ruined by Sandy--stupid hurricane! We finally went Monday night because Second Home was having a fundraiser there. Putter-A-Round would donate $1.50 from each paying patron that evening.  Ken had to work, so I talked one of my students into coming with me, so I could have an extra pair of hands.  We had such a good time!! And thankfully, they had a small plastic club for Benjamin, so no one got hurt. 

Sizing up the next hole
 

The "shuffleboard" method

He's gonna hit one outta the park!

Benjamin showing Deserae how to play mini golf

They LOVED the tunnels

A view of most of the course from the corner
I am so glad we tried this place out. The kids had a great time and Deserae and I did too! The only issue we had was the last hole because the ball disappears.  The kids really wanted to play again and they were mad that the balls were gone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...