Friday, October 5, 2018

Zombies Don't Scare Me!

"Can you hear anything from in there?" Ken whispered.

"I think I heard a groan, but I'm not sure!" I replied.

"What should we do? I'm not sure we should just leave the door shut all day."

"I don't want to open the door! It's not safe!! Who knows what we'll find!"

"This is ridiculous. I'm going in. There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of."

.
.
.
.
.
"AaaaaaaaahhhH!"

"WHAT!! What happened!?!" I cried!

"I...I fell on something. There's something sticky here on the floor. Shhh! Do you hear that!?!"

"I do. I think....I think...Yep. She's awake!"

"Good morning, Frances. It's time to get out of bed."

*GRRRRRRROOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!*

"Nope, sorry, sister. It's time to get up. You've go to get ready for school. Your alarm has been going off for 20 minutes. The boys are already in the car. I'm leaving in 5 minutes; with or without you. Let's move it!"

"Can you help me out here, I think my leg is stuck in a laundry pile!" Ken replied.



Your “Secret Subject” is: Tell us your detailed plan for surviving the zombie apocalypse. It was submitted by: https://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com. Only thing is...zombies don't scare me. I have a teenaged daughter!!! But if you really do need a plan, the CDC has you covered.

PS Happy 15th birthday to my favorite zombie daughter!!!

Welcome to a Secret Subject Swap. This week 7 brave bloggers picked a secret subject for someone else and were assigned a secret subject to interpret in their own style. Today we are all simultaneously divulging our topics and submitting our posts.

Here are links to all the sites now featuring Secret Subject Swap posts. Sit back, grab a cup, and check them all out. See you there:

Baking In A Tornado
The Bergham Chronicles
The Blogging 911
Cognitive Script
Never Ever Give Up Hope
Climaxed

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...