Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hump Day Hook Up: Bunny Chasing Tutorial



It's Wednesday, and that means it's time for another Hump Day Hook Up, where I link up an old post from my archives and give a little update on it.  This week I was looking at posts from Summer of 2008.  I found one of my all time favorites: this bunny chasing tutorial.  I love re-reading it and I love the memories it brings back.  It also makes me sad because we haven't gone bunny chasing in a while.  Schedules have been busy and time has been short.  Really, though, I just need to stop making excuses and go do it.  Within the next week, I promise to take my kids bunny chasing.  I just need to re-explain to Henry that we aren't really going to catch them!!

Click the image below to see other Hump Day Hook Ups:


A Mother Life

3 comments :

  1. I will have to check it out. Bunny chasing sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like so much fun and something that my kids would love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...