Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Old School Blogging: A to Z


My bloggy friend Kim, from Co-Pilot Mom, has tagged me in Old School Blogging for June! This month is an Alphabet Meme hosted by Elaine, so check her out for the original post and link up!
A.  Attached or single? – Attached--for twelve years this month (17 if you count the dating years)
B.  Best friend? – Julie and Stacey
C.  Cake or pie? – Cake
D.  Day of choice? – Summer Sundays are my favorite
E.  Essential item? – Wi-fi
F.  Favourite colour? – Green
G.  Gummie bears or worms? – Please don't make me choose!  Unless there are gummy peaches, and those win, hands down!
H.  Hometown? – Harrisonburg, VA
I.  Favourite indulgence? – Stealing time to read a good book from cover to cover while ignoring  my household chores
J.  January or July? – July
K.  Kids? – A girl and two busy boys (9, 6, and 3)
L.  Life isn’t complete without?  - My family
M.  Marriage date? – June 23, 2001
N.  Number of brothers/sisters?  Two brothers: one older, one younger
O.  Oranges or apples? –  Fruit? apples; Juice? Oranges
P.  Phobias? – birds
Q.  Quote? – "This is the day The Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it."

R.  Reasons to smile? – My family, my friends, sunshine, fresh summer veggies, thunderstorms

S.  Season of choice? –  Summer without a doubt!
T.  Tag 5 people. – Rosie, Lydia, Kacey, Katy, and Deserae
U.  Unknown fact about me? – You mean there are things I don't share with the internet??  Well check out this post for a few unknowns
V.  Vegetable? – Tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, carrots...Geez! Now I want a salad!!
W.  Worst habit?  Procrastinating and picking at my fingernails
X.  X-Ray or ultrasound? – I've had both. The ultrasounds were more fun because most of them were good news.
Y.  Your favourite food? The kind I don't have to cook!
Z.  Zodiac sign? – Pisces
Thank you, Kim, for inviting me to jump in and blog old school! It is always so much fun to learn a little more about some of my favourite bloggers – and maybe meet some new ones!


4 comments :

  1. Wi-fi...soooo essential!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I got married on the same day! and I can't live without WiFi either - or my phone. And i love to read - one of my biggest indulgences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your favorite food is my favorite food, too!! ;) Great list! :)-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. A meal is always tastier when you don't have to cook it, isn't it?
    And Wi-fi *is* an essential item! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...