Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Fill Ins

1. Life always keeps me on my toes.
2. I thought winter was over and then a little snow (16 inches) fell.
3. I knew it was love when all our friends told us we were perfect for each other.
4. I miss sunshine and blue skies.
5. A little nap is wonderful; just wish I could get one.
6. I love cooking my favorite things to eat for dinner.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to fish sticks and movie night, tomorrow my plans include delivering cookies all over town and Sunday, I want to go to Mass and spend time with the kids!

Don't forget to check back on Wednesday for my special 35 good deeds for my 35th birthday. I'll need your help with the last good deed.

8 comments :

  1. I agree so much with 1, 2 (but not 16 inches here), 3, 4, 5, and 7! Is it weird that I love fish sticks and when I make them for the kids, I make like seven for myself? Enjoy your weekend! Hope that snow melts fast. We're expecting 48 degrees here so this snow doesn't stand a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They said that we were supposed to only get 3 - 6 inches, we have 19 and counting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love eating but I HATE cooking. I so wish I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delivering cookies? Sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for Wednesday! You've got me wondering!! :)
    As you deliver cookies all over town, you will definitely be doing good deeds! :) --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah you have a girl scout, This is a busy time for GS mothers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Girl Scout. We are delivering cookies to community helpers as a good deed. I can't seem to fit scouting in with ballet, violin lessons and soccer.

      Delete
  7. Have fun delivering cookies and I would send you some of our Florida sunshine if I could. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...