Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

1. If I switch out the kids' summer clothes, it will get warm again.
2. When am I going to get a chance to make some cookie dough??
3. Why is there another puddle on the floor in the kitchen!?!?!
4. Soon the cold weather will be here.
5. Wow! The leaves are really looking beautiful around here .
6. You said you wanted raisins in your oatmeal and then you said raisins were yucky! Make up your mind, Henry!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not having plans, tomorrow my plans include Henry's soccer game and getting together for my dad's birthday party and Sunday, I want to teach Henry's Sunday school class and (hopefully) doing the seasonal clothing switcheroo!

Play along here:   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...