Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Sunshine is my drug of choice. It always brightens my day (no pun intended).
2. Good morning is the last thing I overheard someone say.
3. I found a recipe for salmon balls and it really tasted good!
4. I'm looking forward Fall; which is strange because I usually don't like Fall.
5. Right now I am blogging and eating peanut butter and jelly on toast.
6. My family makes me smile!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night with the kids, tomorrow my plans include Henry's first soccer game and Sunday, I want to teach Children's Church!

Play along here:  

1 comment :

  1. My grand-nephew just lost his two front teeth and he was all upset because he couldn't eat corn on the cob.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...