Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sometimes we're lucky just to get out of the house

{Scene: This morning, as everyone is supposed to be getting ready. Please note that this conversation occurs while Henry is in his bedroom and I am going between the kitchen, bathroom and my bedroom trying to finish getting myself ready.}

ME: Henry? Do you have your shoes on?

HC: No! I can't see anything!

ME: You put your shoes away in your shoe basket last night! That's where they should be. Get them on please!

HC: I can't see anything!

Me: Henry! Please get your shoes on. We have got to get moving.

HC: I can't see anything!

ME: What do you mean you can't see anything? {I finally go to his room, and this is what I find.}


1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...