Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Fill Ins

1. I am the good kind of tired you get after working hard.
2.  It seems that the reward of a cleaner house is very motivating to me.
3. My kids make me laugh.
4. Did you know there are 17 different species of penguins and they all live in the Southern hemisphere?
5. I looked more closely and I saw a lot of stuff I didn't need that could be thrown away.
6. I'm so glad that the weekend is almost here.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to fish sticks and movie night, tomorrow my plans include a pool birthday party for friends and Sunday, I want to go to Mass and relax with my family

Play along here:  

6 comments :

  1. There is always something around that can be thrown out and I have to do when no one is around least I hear their objections. lol Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately, I've been throwing out my own stuff!! I have way too much and I would rather have a neat house, than lots of clutter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonight was also a fish night, I had Sole stuffed with crab-meat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know what? i enjoy cleaning as well! it does not seem like a chore to me but more like therapy. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love cleaning as well, it relaxes me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...