Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fish Stick Friday

Here is my thought process during the day on Friday...
Ken's not home tonight, I think I'll check out a movie for the kids and I to watch. Henry's been talking about Mary Poppins, but I'm not sure he's seen the whole movie. I'll get that.  We can have fish sticks. They haven't eaten those for a while.  That will be fun.
{Later at home. reading the box of fish sticks...} Hmmm..This says 8 serving per container. I'll just fix the whole box and we can have some leftovers for lunch on Saturday or Sunday.
So I put the fish sticks in the oven and walked down the street to pick the kids up from after-school /daycare. We got home and dinner was ready. I served up the plates with fish sticks, applesauce and macaroni and cheese. We settled in to watch the movie while they ate.

Here is the kids' thought process regarding dinner:







Needless to say, we did not have any leftovers for lunch on Saturday or Sunday.

2 comments :

  1. Sometimes you just have to throw preservatives to the wind and live a little!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...