Tuesday, September 25, 2012

10 Things Tuesday-Good Habits

Since last week was "Make Your Bed Day" I am making a list of

10 Good Habits We Have Started Recently

  1. 30 minutes of cleaning every night
  2. 1 load of laundry every day
  3. Pre-Made dinner menu 
  4. Eating breakfast at the table together
  5. More fresh fruits and vegetables
  6. Alternating TV times with chores for the kids
  7. Better brushing and flossing
  8. More walking for Mom
  9. Packing lunches for school
  10. Less computer/iPad time in the evenings
We still falter on most of these, but we keep going. It makes our house look better, our bodies feel better, our money go further, and our relationships work better. I also hope that I am teaching my kids good habits that will serve them well in adulthood.

What good habits are you working on?

Next week: 10 Bad Habits You are Trying to Quit

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...