Tuesday, September 4, 2012

10 Things Tuesday-Back to School

Ten Things I Want to Do This School Year

Last year at the Pumpkin Patch
  1. Go on field trips
  2. Eat lunch at school with my kiddos
  3. Make sure their teachers know how much I appreciate them
  4. Volunteer for the Christmas Knight Bucks store
  5. Get involved with the PTA
  6. Make a new parent friend
  7. Establish good homework routines
  8. Pack healthy lunches
  9. Help in the classroom (or outside the classroom, if it's something that can be sent home)
  10. Pray more often for my kids, their classmates, and their teachers

What are your big plans for this school year?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...