Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Hallelujah! The school year is over!
2. Right here is where I wanna be!
3. When I was walking the dog this morning, I saw a handful of goose feathers in the road and I thought "Why the heck am I walking a dog?!?!".
4. Benjamin called my name and that's how I knew it was time to get out of bed and start my day.
5. What were once vices are still vices.
6. Scrambled eggs and sausage is what I've been having for breakfast lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to helping Julie surprise Chris, tomorrow my plans include going Chris and Joe's ordination and Sunday, I want to kick back and enjoy my boys!

You can play along or read other responses here:  

1 comment :

  1. Today I'm eating backwards... I'm have scrambled eggs and sausage for dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...