Thursday, May 31, 2012

Throwback Thursday

More old pictures!!These are from early 2008.  When I was the youth minister at my church we held a Food Fast every year for social justice purposes. The kids signed up to come and learn about poverty and food issues around the world while also pledging not to eat for 24 hours. (We replaced our food consumption with juice, so the kids would feel hungry, but not be in danger.) This particular year Frances (4) and Henry (8 months) joined us (and ate real food while they were there).
 My friend Julie helped with the baby carrying duties.  She now has two kiddos of her own!



Frances being silly before bedtime.








Baby Henry!
Ken playing charades.

Frances at our break-the-fast breakfast.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...