Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

1. What a beautiful weekend we are expecting!
2. It's about time, right?
3. It's no surprise Henry asked for a puppy party when he turns five next month.
4. Getting out of bed this morning wasn't easy, but I did it anyway.
5. I like to try new cratfs.
6. Brown Eyed Girl is one of my most favorite songs!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a JMU baseball game with my kids and parents, tomorrow my plans include Frances' First Communion!! and Sunday, I want to relax and spend time with my family!

You can play along here:  

5 comments :

  1. awww... a puppy party is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting thru Tuesday Travels here. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! We have a hummingbird feeder just outside our dining room window and I love watching them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a great holiday! Brown Eyed Girls is one of korean girlband, isn't it? :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...