Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday Soccer Star

Henry had another soccer game Saturday.  He still acts like a cut up and falls down on purpose while running down the field (Thanks, Ryan!!) but we have managed to get him to go out onto the field and that is a huge accomplishment for us!!
It was also my week to bring snack, so I made the kids some spider web treats in honor of the upcoming holiday. They turned out pretty well, but they were kinds fragile and some of them broke before they could be served. Most of the kids didn't care because they could still eat the pieces. I plan on making them again this week for a snack.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...