Friday, February 4, 2011

Your Bill is Enclosed

Hey family!! Just a note to let you know that you still owe me! I have washed and dried and folded and put away a ton of laundry this week. It feels great to be getting caught up. And as a teacher I am all about intrinsic motivation, but I still need something more! After all this work, all I found in the washing machine was one, single, solitary, measly, little dime! Ten cents for all that work!!? I protest! You have got to start leaving more change in your pockets. And bills....yeah, bills. I would totally go for some money laundering.
If this keeps up I will totally be in tears. And then I guess all those tissues in the dryer will be of some use to me!
To summarize:
Good things to leave in your pockets: change, bills, gift cards to fancy restaurants.
Bad things to leave in your pockets: tissues, tissues, and tissues.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...