Sunday, November 21, 2010

November Update

Life has been pretty busy. I don't even remember the last time I posted anything here! I want to get back into the habit of writing, if only for a record of the kids and growing up.

Frances is loving first grade! She learns the most amazing things everyday and enjoys coming home to tell me about it.  She wrote a cute story for homework last week about helping Betsy Ross build a new home and then having a tea party with Betsy and Helen Keller! Then she dreamed that our flag got ripped and she had to sew it back together by hand. She woke up exhausted!  I told her that next time she should borrow my sewing machine.  She has lost two more teeth for a total of four with one more loose one on its way out.

Henry is doing better at school. It is a still a challenge for him to know the difference between Mommy the Mommy and Mommy the teacher.  He has made friends, though, and for that I am thankful. He is starting to know some of his letters and he loves retelling the stories that we read during the day.

Benjamin is growing up so fast!  He has started crawling and there is just no stopping him!  He is learning to eat baby food also.  I bought a new food processor/blender and have made all his baby food for him (except the rice cereal). So far he has had (and enjoyed) avocado, banana, applesauce, pears, squash and carrots. He was not a big fan of the carrots, but we will try them again soon.  He is up to 16 pounds as of his last doctor's appointment and still ahead of the curve in development.  His sleeping habits are less than ideal, but right now he is teething, so I will excuse all of the night waking.

Hopefully that gets us caught up. I am going to try to get into a better habit of posting more regularly from here on out.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...